Certifying counselors to ensure doctrinal integrity and biblical practices
For nearly 40 years, we've been been training and certifying biblical counselors.
Before You Begin the Certification Process
Benefits of Certification
Frequently Asked Questions
What Will the Biblical Counseling Certification and Membership Cost?
- Basic Training Course: varies, depending on where you complete it
- Application Fee: $100
- Observation DVDs: $159
- Supervision Fee: $500
- Books & Resources: $85 (minimum)
- Membership Dues: $90 (annual)
How Long Will the Certification Program Take?
Time varies, depending on how much time you have and how much training you've had. Many people complete the certification process within a year after completing the Basic Training Course.
What Are the Membership Levels?
After you complete the certification process, you will become a certified biblical counselor and can renew your membership annually.
- Level 1
- Level 2 - Ordained ministers
- Fellows - Level 2 who have completed and passed Fellow applications, exam process, and supervision. For more information on becoming a Fellow, click here.
Begin your path to certification today!